Southern Oregon Home Care Resources
The professional care team at All Care strives to be an educational resource for our clients and their families, helping to guide them through the search for care and the transitions of aging in a way that brings hope, happiness, and above all quality care solutions. As Southern Oregon’s senior care experts, we are dedicated to helping you find the elder care resources you need in Medford, Grants Pass, Klamath Falls, and throughout our service area.
On this page, we’ve listed trusted national and local organizations to help you find answers and solutions to your senior care needs, as well as educational material to guide you through the aging and caregiving process. We hope you will find these resources helpful during your search for senior care services.
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- National Council on Aging
- National Mental Health Association
- National Organization on Disability
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Caregiver Action Network
- Veteran’s Aid & Attendance and Housebound Benefits
- Rogue Valley Council of Governments Senior and Disability Services
Local Senior and Disability Service Organizations
- Spokes Unlimited
- Asante Home Health
- Providence Home Health
- Healthy Living Home Health
- Retirement Connections
- The Silver Pages
Didn’t find the resources you were looking for? Contact the All Care team. We are always happy to help guide you to the resources and solutions you need.